We're hiring CNAs immediately! %241,500 bonus offered to external hires!
Providence is calling a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (Day Shift, 1,0 FTE) to Long Term Care at Providence Mount St. Vincent in Seattle, Washington. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all – especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Apply Now! Candidates that meet qualifications will receive a text with some additional questions from our Modern Hire system.
In this position you will:
- Promotes and advocates for resident rights: Provide privacy during care. Encourage residents to make choices in daily routines and activities
- Functions as an integral part of the neighborhood care team: Is knowledgeable of each resident’s history, health status, strengths, needs and personal preferences.
- Provides holistic, consistent, and compassionate care to residents: Assists residents with personal hygiene and grooming needs according to resident choices, preferences, and the interdisciplinary care plan
- Assists in maintenance of comfortable and safe environment: Identifies broken or damaged equipment or furniture and requests maintenance and repair. Actively promotes and assists residents in personalizing their living spaces
- Encourages resident and family to bring in personal belongings for this purpose. Works with interdisciplinary team members in identifying need for assessment and implementation of assistive and safety devices.