Wesley Village is currently hiring Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) for Part-Time Day opportunities.
**New and increased rates for 2021! This position now starts at $15.00/hour**
United Methodist Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
What will I do?
- Provide each assigned resident with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the resident's plan of care, and as directed by Licensed Nurses
Report all changes in resident condition to the supervising Charge Nurse
Provide assistance with activities of daily living (bed mobility, transfer, walking, locomotion, dressing, eating, toilet use, personal hygiene, bathing) in accordance with the plan of care.
- Provide care of resident and unit equipment, bed-making and care of personal belongings
- Provide nursing care treatments including ostomy care, turning and positioning, routine skin care, range of motion, care of the dying resident, and postmortem care.
What do I need for this role?
- Current and active Nursing Assistant Certification (C.N.A.) in PA
- Computer proficiency
- Previous experience with EMR/Kiosks or related programs preferred
What makes Wesley Village and United Methodist Homes unique?
- We are a faith-based nonprofit organization, committed to serving the community since 1958, and adhering to our mission of providing a wide range of senior living services with truly exceptional care and compassion.
- We have two PA locations in Pittston and Tunkhannock as well as 2 locations in the Binghamton, NY-area - all providing senior care options and opportunities for career growth!
- We recognize our success depends on committed staff members. We offer a comprehensive, affordable benefit program which includes spousal and family coverage:
- Competitive pay rates
- Incentive compensation programs
- Health insurance plan with Wellness program options
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 403B retirement plan with a generous employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Forgiveness for RNs and LPNs
- Employee referral incentive