Dynomax, Inc is expanding! We are adding brand new, state of the art CNC Machines and are seeking a skilled Mastercam Programmer. This will be a dedicated Programmer 100% of the time.
What we are looking for:
- This is a programming role. Will not be a machinist.
- CNC Programming for 3 Axis Milling Mastercam 2017 or above
- Program complex parts from a blue print
- Create tool sheets and set up instructions with each CNC Program
- Macro Programming: Fanuc, Siemens and Heidenhain
- Read prints and maintain close tolerance dimensional quality in an aerospace tooling and small run production environment
- Work successfully with the process engineers and machine operators to ensure quality parts
- Mastercam Programming experience
- Familiar with speeds and feeds for exotic materials
- Strong understanding of GD&T
- Knowledge of G-Code and M-Code
- Aerospace, Automotive and/or Mold & Tool background
- Ability to work successfully with a team
What's in it for you?
- A future! As we Dynomax grows, we want you to grow as well
- Working with new state of the art CNC machines in a clean A/C environment
- An environment that encourages strong work ethics and values
- Opportunity for new challenges as we grow
- Great benefits and competitive pay
At Dynomax, you will not just be another employee – you will be an integral member of the family and team.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company-paid life insurance
- 401(k) Plan with a generous Company match
- Paid holidays, vacation and PTO
- Variety of optional benefits (FSA, AFLAC, etc.)
Manufacture a great career with Dynomax!
Dynomax provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.