20 days ago
Fort Meade, MD
Clear Ridge is looking for a very specialized skill set: Computer Network Operations (CNO) Analysts and Programmers. The right candidate will be focused on the development of new tools and capabilities. Work will be done either at a contractor facility while supporting the end customer, or directly in the customer facility. The selected candidate(s) will be on a team of around 40 researchers, developers and testers that will help produce and refine capabilities, as well as resolve issues in existing tools. The candidate will develop and maintain low-level applications and operating system projects related to software protection and host-based personal security tools.
• Unix/Linux development
• Strong C programming
• Python development
• CNO background
• Software Analysis/ RE experience
• Understand assembly programming concepts (PPC, MIPS or x86)
• Embedded systems development
• Unix/Linux Kernel development
• Familiarity with the OSI model, TCP/IP stack, and popular network protocols
• Familiarity with network engineering concepts (routing, switching, VLANs, ACLs, NAT, etc...)
• TS/SCI or higher clearance with Poly
Come learn how we take care of our team, and why we were ranked Inc. 5000 Magazine’s #140 Fastest Growing Company nationwide – ranking #5 in Maryland and #7 in Government Services! And see how we were ranked a 2020 Top Workplace by the Baltimore Sun!
Clear Ridge Defense is the premier service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.