Chesterton Fit Body Bootcamp
We are looking for a high-energy, passionate, health and fitness focused individual to join our team of coaches at Chesterton Fit Body Boot Camp. We refer to our coaches as FIRE BREATHING DRAGONS who are on a mission to inspire fitness and change lives every day! !
Check out this video to see if you are a fit?! vimeo.com/352801374/59c0275fed
We are Currently Hiring
- Group Fitness Coach/Group Personal Trainer
- Part-Time (15-20 hours/week)
- Starting Salary: $15+/hour
Do you have these qualities of a GREAT fitness coach?
- Positive/Upbeat Energy (even at 5:00 AM)
- Comfortable addressing and leading large groups (20+ people)
- Comfortable on a Microphone
- Positive/Upbeat Energy (regardless of the time of day)
- Passion and Enthusiasm for Others’ Success
- Health and Fitness Focused
- Understands Importance of Client Service
- Fun-loving, Team-player
- Positive/Upbeat Energy (did we mention this already?)
Coach Responsibilities Include, but not limited to, the following:
- Develop deep client relationships
- Coaching 30-Minute Group HIIT Sessions
- Design and develop workouts and programming
- Demonstrating Exercises/Movements
- Correcting Form and Modifying Movements
- Motivating Clients to Challenge Themselves
- Client Engagement and Follow Up
- Providing and Receiving Feedback
- Participation and creation of coaching, marketing, and awareness content for use on social media to motivate and encourage members and prospects
- Basic Administrative Tasks (phone calls, emails, social media, ect.)
- Basic Janitorial Duties (vacuum, sanitize, trash out, ect.)
Our Core Values
If you wish to join our team at Fit Body Boot Camp, you need to embody the core values below in order to succeed.
- Embrace and Drive Change
- Exceed Expectations
- Be Relentlessly Disciplined
We are currently looking for a coach that can work 15-20 hours per week. Due to the nature of client schedules, we offer early morning and later afternoon sessions. Coaches are required to work split shifts (mornings and evenings) during scheduled shifts Monday - Fridays. During the weekends, we only offer morning sessions.
Morning Coaching Shift - 4:30 AM – 9:30 AM
Afternoon Coaching Shift – 3:30 PM – 7:30 PM
Weekend Coaching Shift – 6:45 AM – 10:15 AM
Preferred Credentials (not required)
Although beneficial to be accredited by nationally recognized fitness programs (such as: ACE, NASM, ACSM, ect.) it is not a requirement for the position.
Fit Body Boot Camp provides its own certification program to be assigned and completed within 30 days of being hired. We can teach the training/exercise science behind Fit Body Boot Camp but we cannot teach Positive, Upbeat Energy and Enthusiasm, a Desire to Help Others, or a Passion for Fitness.
Opportunity for advancement is available as we invest in the leadership and growth of our people for those who work for it and exceed expectations!
Employment Type: Part Time