$12 - $15 Per Hour
21 days ago
Private/Federal Student Loan, Credit Card Collections & Consumer Loan Collectors Needed!!!
Full Time Positions Available
We are seeking professional individuals motivated to succeed with a strong desire to exceed their goals and enjoy our financial success! Highly competitive hourly rate with uncapped bonus for those candidates with at least 2 years or more of charge-off/recovery collections experience!!
Our Top Collectors gross over $70K per year!
On average, 81% of our collection staff receive a monthly bonus check!
SIMM Associates offers:
Summary: Candidates should have strong collection experience and excellent phone skills, the ability to make payments arrangements through a variety of methods, make collection calls and present a positive impression for the company.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Achieve department standards and goals as set by management through continuous efforts to contact clients and collect on debtor accounts.
2. Work minimum number accounts per hour as set forth by management.
3. Set up suitable payment arrangements once contact with debtor has been made, and follow up on payment arrangements.
4. Follow up on all accounts until the account is paid, settled, cured from delinquency, or deemed uncollectible by management.
5. Perform all phases of skip tracing work
6. Keep accurate records and documentation of activity on accounts worked through policies and procedures as set forth by the company.
7. Adhere to and abide by all regulations as set forth by the FDCPA.
8. Any other duties as assigned by General Manager or Section Manager.
Qualifications and Skills
1. Strong written and oral communication skills.
2. Ability to work well under pressure, to work independently, and to meet deadlines.
3. Goal oriented and self-motivated.
4. Experience in agency or bank recovery preferred, but not necessary.
5. Call Center, Telemarketing and/or customer service skills a plus.
6. Knowledge of the FDCPA and credit bureau reports
1. Must be available to attend and complete entire training program.
2. Required to work 40 hours per week
3. Required to work at least 2 nights per week (until 9:00 pm) and at least 1 Saturday per month (Full-time)