MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Help clear open AR Balances, specifically focusing on aged items in order to provide better visibility to accounting team
- Coordinate deduction back-up including loading support into financial systems and ensuring accounting is appropriately maintained as AR balances are cleared
- Communicate with customers to request payments
- Support internal and year-end audits by pulling relevant support if necessary
- Maintaining billing folders for assigned projects with all the appropriate documents including proposals, expenses, third party consultant invoices, and monthly client invoices
- Relevant experience
- Working knowledge of NetSuite is preferred
One of the largest and fastest growing advertising companies in the NYC area. This is a remote role.
Competitive hourly rate and benefits package.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the Americas, UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and Africa.
In the US, we focus on the areas of:
- Banking and Financial Services
- Finance and Accounting
- Engineering and Manufacturing
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Page Personnel Office Support
- Oil and Gas
- Procurement and Supply Chain
- Real Estate and Construction