The Debt Collector resolves outstanding balances owed to Hunter Warfield clients via the telephone. Places outbound and receives inbound telephone calls as required in a call center environment. Works accounts generated by outbound calls on dialer campaigns. Maintains production numbers for telephone calls, contacts, promises, fees generated on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. Works and maintains WIP in accordance within client and Hunter Warfield guidelines. Reports to Collections Manager.
- Schedule adherence
- Outbound/inbound collection calls as well as Dialer calls in call center environment
- Adherence to policies and procedures
- Adherence to scripts, motivators, and rebuttals
- Adherence to FDCPA/FCRA
- Adherence to scripts, rebuttals, motivators
- Skip work required to obtain the best contact information for the debtor
- Maintain account portfolio in timely manner
- Follow-up with Promises
- Document accounts correctly, (attorney, bankruptcy, dispute,)
- Maintain call production (daily, weekly, monthly)
- Maintain 80% or higher on Quality score
- Call center experience preferred
The Debt Collector role requires a high school diploma or its equivalent and 2+ years of 3rd party collection experience is strongly preferred. Negotiation skills, Skip Tracing, and Self Time Management. Call center experience is beneficial.
Benefits: Hunter Warfield offers a range of benefits that meets your personal needs. Benefits include: 401(k) plan with company match, paid time off, paths for career development, health insurance, wellness program, and much more!
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.