The incumbent in this position is responsible for manning the Comman Center or Podium as assigned, to dispatch security personnel, receive incoming calls and maintain logbooks.
Essential duties include, but are not limited to:
- Promotes and outgoing, friendly customer-oriented personality at all times.
- Provide basic security coverage ensuring that adequate protections are provided for the safety and assets of patrons, employees, and the company.
- Ensures that proper security is provided for all transfers of monies within the casino areas.
- Prepares detailed incident reports in a clear and precise manner.
- Operates and monitors the fire alarm and security CCTV systems
- Implements notificatioon process in an emergency situation.
- Ensure prompt and discrete notification to management and/or the Ethics Hotline of any observation of illegal acts or internal ethics violations
- Show a commitment to ensuring responsible gaming and responsible alcohol service by discretely notifying appropriate management of concerns and observations
- Exhibit conduct in accordance with all Gaming Commission Regulations and Seminole Tribe of Florida departmental policies and procedures
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required and a miniumum of one (1) year of related experience preferred.
- Must apply for, obtain and remain eligible for the appropriate Seminole Gaming License.
- Valid Motor Vehicle Lisence with good driving record.
- Must be able to complete standard company forms and reports.
- The Casino environment is hectic, fast-paced and offen crowed and noisey. May be exposed to casino related environmental factors including, but not limited to, second hand smoke, excessive noise and constant exposure to the general public.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with guests in English, specific to position duties and responsibilities.
As a part of Seminole Gaming's employment process, final candidates will be required to obtain gaming licensure by completing a background check with Seminole Gaming Compliance and Regulations, prior to an offer being extended. These background checks may include, but are not limited to:
- Credit Check
- Criminal Background Check
- Drug Screen