** We are offering a $2,000 Sign On Bonus for this position. This will be disbursed throughout the course of a year (4 equal payments of $500 paid after 30 days, 90 days, 6 months and 1 year of employment). Terms and Conditions apply. The company reserves the right to modify or discontinue the program at any time.**
We are hiring Ready Mix Drivers to deliver ready mix concrete to various local locations. Drivers must provide great customer service while delivering loads of concrete to our customers.
- Paid training is available for candidates that have a Class A or B permit with airbrake and tank endorsements.
- Starting pay is $25 per hour after paid training. We give annual increases with NO CAP and we pay for experience!
*We are also hiring Part Time Ready Mixed Truck Drivers. You can inquire about that position by call 1.833.HIRING4 or look at DrivingForUs.com. Please note that Part Time positions will have limited benefits and a different hourly rate. Part Time Drivers must have a Class A or B license. You can apply for the Part Time position via putting this link in your browser:
TRUCK DRIVER BENEFITS:
- PPO/HMO Health Insurance, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Overtime pay
- Direct Deposit
- Training Program
- Strong Safety Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus
TRUCK DRIVER ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Responsible for the safe and efficient delivery of concrete to our customers.
- Responsible for maintaining the proper speed, following distance, and must be aware hazards (defensive driving).
- Thorough DOT Pre and Post trip Inspections which include raising and lowering of the hood.
- Maintain driver logs and time-cards within the DOT guidelines.
TRUCK DRIVER QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Truck Driver must have a valid Class A or B commercial drivers permit or license and Air Break and Tanker endorsements.
- Truck Driver record must not contain any reckless driving offenses, leaving the scene of an accident, DUI's, etc.
- Be able to communicate effectively with customers and Dispatch, while representing the company in a professional manner.
- Ability to work from elevated platforms as well as climbing ladders, climbing in and out of the truck, and lifting up to 50lbs.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Successful Ready Mixed Truck Driver candidate must submit to post offer pre-employment physical examination, drug/alcohol screen and background check. Some positions require FMCSA regulated on-going drug and alcohol testing.
A & A Concrete Supply is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.