KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (include, but not limited to):
- Manages and directs the daily activities of the Commercial Leasing Department;
- Responsible for all leasing functions including reviewing and participating in negotiating lease transactions and agreements;
- Oversee the completion of all necessary paperwork pertaining to the Commercial Lease Department;
- Perform outreach marketing and build strong relationships with commercial tenants;
- Inspect vacate spaces to ensure they are ready for Commercial tenancy;
- In conjunction with the Accounting Department, responsible for the budgetary performance of the Commercial Leasing Department; and
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS and SKILLS:
- A. degree or equivalent, with at least 5 years’ experience in the field or a related area. Master’s degree a plus.
- Strong time management and decision making skills.
- Demonstrate proficiency in both oral and written communication.
- Provide stellar customer service.
- Proficient in social media, MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
For consideration, please submit resume to
ONLY THOSE CANDIDATES SELECTED FOR INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED
*No Phone Calls Please*
We Are Committed To A Drug Free Workplace
Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmation Action / Disabled / Veterans