Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Essential duties and frequency will vary from project to project depending on needs and staffing. Below is a common list of duties that may, or may not, need to be performed by a Assistant Project Manager for Flournoy Construction Company. The Project Manager will assign duties and frequency based on the needs of each individual project.
The Assistant Project Manager is responsible for the translation of the contract documents and the optimum use of field personnel and its support.
- Prepare quantity takeoff for assigned project.
- Coordinate shipping of plans and material lists to prospective subs and suppliers for bidding.
- Manage invoices and subcontract pay requests.
- Prepare stored material list for FCC pay requests.
- Maintain job file.
- Prepare Warranty Manual for assigned project.
- Initiate weekly and monthly review of activities with project manager.
- Prepare an Inspection Report after visiting jobsites.
- Prepare Pay Request Breakdown for assigned project.
- Prepare job schedule under direction of project manager.
- Review shop drawings (components, steel, etc.).