Construction Division Manager
Wylander, a recruiting company specializing in the restoration industry, is hiring a Construction Dvision Manager for a Maryland-based disaster restoration company, specializing in emergency services and reconstruction repairs for more than 100 years. The Construction Division Manager will be responsible for the overall performance of the company’s Reconstruction Department, including oversight of the Estimation Division and the Reconstruction Production Division. The Construction Division Manager will also be responsible for ensuring a high degree of profitability, customer satisfaction and timely movement of reconstruction jobs through the project lifecycle from lead to production closed.
- $85,000 annual salary in addition to bonus structure plan
- Company provided vehicle, laptop and cell phone
- PTO and paid holidays
- Responsible for the management of the proper throughput of a reconstruction job lifecycle through the company’s job management program (Dash).
- Conduct training and coaching of reconstruction staff to ensure job profitability
- Conduct Bi-weekly meeting for Reconstruction Production and a weekly meeting for Reconstruction Estimating
- Assist in resource management with Mitigation Director
- Review schedules for Vendors and sub-contractors for repairs to be completed
- Help with production issues in Collections and Account Receivables
- Communicate and negotiate with insurance carriers and property owners, as needed
- Conflict resolution with clients, carriers, property owners, vendors, and tradesmen
- Work alongside Coordination Manager to ensure that new leads are being scheduled with an inspection in a timely manner and with a properly trained and seasoned estimator.
- Manage and ensure entire division’s profitability from Gross Margin (direct job costs) to Gross Profit (indirect costs).
- Ensuring customer satisfaction is met on each project and addressing escalated complaints.
- 3+ years of restoration industry management/leadership experience (including reconstruction)
- Highly experienced in understanding financial budgets and goals for a restoration company
- Proficient in Xactimate
- Proficient use of Microsoft 365
- Expert in dealing with insurance Third Party Administrators (TPA)
- Strong interpersonal skills, leadership skills, and management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to pass a background check
Keywords: Xactimate, water mitigation, mold remediation, Symbility, Matterpoint, reconstruction, estimator, Dash