Construction Healthcare Superintendent
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Oversee 2-5 renovation construction projects, ranging from $18M-$65M
- Assist in the development of the Master Project Schedule.
- Schedule all trade & manpower activities for efficient work flow.
- Attend pre-bid meetings & walk-throughs, as required.
- Attend trade contractor scope reviews prior to trade award.
- Track long lead items & material procurement.
- Enforce all OSHA safety rules.
- Prepare & distribute focus schedules.
- Coordinate all required inspections (municipal, material, etc.).
- Identify schedule slippage & provide a recovery plan.
- Prepare & distribute detailed Daily Construction Reports (DCRs).
- Host weekly subcontractor coordination meetings & provide detailed meeting minutes.
- Hold start-up meetings with subcontractors to review scope of work, schedule & safety requirements.
- Support logistics planning.
- Manage QA / QC program, including inspecting & approving the work product.
- Assist in the preparation of RFIs, providing recommended solutions for consideration.
- Seek opportunities to enhance project efficiency.
- Manage efficient & timely project close-out including punch list completion, as-built review, attic stock demobilization, etc.
- Maintain current OSHA required certifications (30-hour, CPR, scaffold, etc.)
- Previous experience overseeing healthcare or federal projects
- Project experience: Healthcare, federal, government
- Easy going, self-motivated
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the Construction field - ideally 10-15 years
- Proficient in the entire Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Project)
- Proven track record of effectively and efficiently managing job sites
- Strong management ability
Our client is a is a full service General Contractor working with a variety of private clients throughout the Chicagoland area. Located in the suburbs of Chicago, they have been completing top, well known construction projects throughout the area.
- The majority of the projects being worked on will be ground up construction (Healthcare, Federal work, Government work, Commercial work)
- Revenue around $150M a year
- Every employee has direct interaction with ownership
- A leading GC, top 50 ENR ranked
- They have paid bonuses to every employee each year
- Cutting-edge projects, with high profile clients
- Competitive base salary between $105,000-$125,000 depending on project experience and skills
- Project/Metric Based bonus structure (Average payout between $7,000-$12,000)
- 401(k) with 5% company match
- Gas card + car allowance
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 20 PTO Days + 9 Paid Holidays + 3 Personal Days (Birthday etc.)
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the Americas, UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and Africa.
In the US, we focus on the areas of:
- Banking and Financial Services
- Finance and Accounting
- Engineering and Manufacturing
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Page Personnel Office Support
- Oil and Gas
- Procurement and Supply Chain
- Real Estate and Construction