WSB & Associates Inc.
Forge ahead with WSB. WSB was founded on the understanding that culture drives results and we’ve dedicated ourselves to the value of strong relationships, collaboration, and forward-thinking ideas. We’ve inspired each other to discover thoughtful and creative solutions that look beyond the needs of today to the opportunities of tomorrow. We invite you to forge ahead with us.
We are continuing to grow in the Minnesota and North Dakota market and are looking to add construction inspectors to our team. Applicants should have a willingness to learn and grow in their career and have a strong work ethic. Construction inspectors will be hired on a full time or seasonal basis in our Fargo or Bismarck offices based on level of experience and workload.
Become part of one of the largest Construction Services Groups in the upper Midwest with exceptional opportunities to grow as a field representative/Construction Inspector. If you want more than a job and are looking for a career with opportunities and a chance to be a leader, WSB is the place for you.
What You Will Do:
You will be part of our Construction Services/Design Build Group and part of our Contract Administration team.
- Performing field observation/inspection,
- Material sampling and testing,
- Verify compliance with the plans and specifications,
- Prepare pay estimates, and produce project documentation for private, municipal, county, MnDOT and federal projects.
- Documentation will include daily diaries, quantity calculations and backup documentation, letters, memos, and spreadsheets.
- You may also help with surveying, proposals, project budgets and schedules and may be involved in design-build, pavement management, or a variety of other technical related activities.
- Applicant must be willing to travel and perform assigned duties outside of the immediate Fargo or Bismarck area
- This position will provide you an opportunity to continue to build your career and work in an enjoyable and challenging work environment.
What You Will Bring:
We are looking for individuals experienced in:
- Municipal, heavy civil roadway and bridge construction inspection who want to better themselves and want to be challenged.
- 1+ years of construction inspection or related experience is wanted but not required. (5+ years of experience preferred)
- Excellent technical, communication, organizational skills.
- Material testing experience as well as current MnDOT and NODOT technical certifications are preferred. Qualified candidates should send a copy of your current DOT certification card when applying.
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record is required.
- You must have the ability to work in a variety of weather conditions and terrains associated with construction sites.
- A two-year technical degree from an accredited school, or a degree from a four-year accredited college in a field related to civil engineering construction is a plus and will increase your opportunities but is not required.
Who We Are: WSB is a design and consulting firm specializing in engineering, community planning, environmental, and construction services. We provide solutions for the places, spaces and systems that support our lives. We offer services in more than 30 complementary areas across the nation.
WSB does not accept resumes from third parties.