Construction Inspectors - OH
Cleveland, OH, US
30+ days ago
TRC is a global consulting firm providing environmentally advanced and technology-powered solutions for the oil and gas, power and infrastructure industry.
TRC is seeking multiple Construction Inspectors all throughout Ohio to join our growing Construction Engineering and Inspection Practice. We have openings in Cleveland, Cincinnati, Athens, Akron, Columbus, Marietta and other locations statewide. The ideal candidate must have transportation construction experience including bridges, highways and/or roadways. These are full-time, direct hire roles with full benefits, matching 401k and the opportunity to advance with an established, growing company.
* Inspect various facets of work on the construction site.
* Take field measurements and perform calculations.
* Prepare relevant inspection reports.
* Verify that appropriate materials and construction processes are being used.
* Ensure that construction conforms to the project plans, specifications, and special provisions.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma (or equivalent) and valid driver's license.
* Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering is desired.
* 1-3 years of experience working in a construction related field -- Highway or Bridges preferred.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
* Ability to sometimes work in adverse weather conditions.
* Must be physically able to perform moderately strenuous tasks which includes walking along rough terrain, climbing ladders and ability to lift to 50 pounds.
Certifications and Licenses (Highly Desired Not Required):
* ACI Concrete Field-Testing Certification
* OHIO DOT Certifications or equivalent certifications from other states
* NICET Level 2 or higher in Transportation/Highway Construction (Plus)
* Professional Engineer (PE) (Plus)
* Engineer in Training (EIT) (Plus)
TRC offers advancement potential and a competitive compensation and benefits package including a 401(k) plan with company match. For more information, please visit www.trccompanies.com
A pioneer in groundbreaking scientific and engineering developments since the 1960s, TRC is a national engineering, consulting and construction management firm providing integrated services to the power, oil and gas, environmental and infrastructure markets.
We serve a broad range of clients in government and industry, implementing complex projects from initial concept to operations. TRC has over 5,000 technical professionals and support personnel at more than 10 offices throughout the U.S. Our clients depend on TRC’s multidisciplinary teams to design solutions to their toughest business challenges in the energy, environmental and infrastructure markets.
Working at TRC means tackling interesting, meaningful projects. We pride ourselves on our collaborative spirit, entrepreneurial zeal and agile corporate structure. We recognize that the expertise of our staff is our strongest asset, so we generously reward employees for successful performance and invest in their careers through training and the development of new skills and certifications.
We understand our clients’ goals, and embrace them as our own, applying creativity, experience, integrity and dedication to deliver superior solutions to the world’s energy, environment and infrastructure challenges.
We will solve the challenges of making the Earth a better place to live — community by community.
TRC is ranked #20 on ENR's list of the Top 500 Design Firms in the United States.
Please watch the video below to learn more:
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled