We are searching for a Construction Manager to lead a team of Installation Technicians in the field.
A driven and innovative Construction Manager to lead the teams of installation technicians across multiple solar/energy projects in the field. To be the bridge between the on-site operations and the Project Management team.
You will be the liaison between the Project Manager and the teams; be the on-site point of contact during the installation. Lead in the field, managing multiple projects at once.
- Manager multiple projects and lead installation team and be the point person on site
- Experience with basic Project and Construction coordination, to include: estimating, planning, scheduling, cost management, materials/purchasing, operations and maintenance.
- Ability to develop and implement project procedures, schedules and standards in project system.
- Ability to uphold and facilitate safety policy and teach safety regulations to team
- Bachelor’ s degree in Project Manager, Construction Management or related field
- Competency in Microsoft applications included Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of Electrical Construction
Term: 6 Months Temp to Direct
Our client is looking to fill the Construction Manager position ASAP. If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, contact Shelley Laminack at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Company
Based in the Atlanta, Georgia area, our firm has been in business since 1991. We’ve always had a unique understanding of engineering and its related technology disciplines. And our experience in the industry has made us adept at discerning what our clients really need, and what short- and long-term solutions will ensure success. We don’t believe in or practice trial-and-error approaches to staffing. Selectek is about consistency, quality and commitment. That’s why we’re trusted more than most, and have established relationships with companies across the Southeast to provide their professional staffing solutions.