Construction Manager - NYC
New York City, NY
AG Consulting Engineering, PC (AG) a design, engineering and construction management firm headquartered in Manhattan, New York is looking for several Construction Managers to support our client in New York City. Position is long term.
Employees at AG embrace ownership of each project, bringing quality, innovation, and integrity into each client relationship. The key to AG’s continued success is its commitment to developing and investing in our employees.
Position: Construction Manager
Location: Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island
Project: Renovations of city buildings
• Coordinate and enforce the contract requirements with the contractors and staff
• Provide technical management for multiple trade contracts with coordination between the project team and contractors.
• Review monthly payments and track certified payrolls
• Monitor and enforce the project schedule, including project milestones
• Suggest modifications to improve the project schedule where appropriate
• Assess impact of change requests on the project schedule and budget
• Provide bi-weekly reporting and assist Sr. PM
• Coordinate all required meetings
• Create and track Field Orders and Change Orders
• Track Submittals, RFIs in coordination with the Project Engineer
• Oversee safety and security at project sites
Minimum 5 years of experience involving in managing construction projects.
Strong Communications skills.
A.G. Consulting Engineering, P.C. offers salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, disability, life insurance, 401K plan, tuition reimbursement, and more. A.G. Consulting Engineering, P.C. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
AG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.