PRG is seeking a talented, experienced, and driven Construction Project Manager to join our team to lead cable and fiber construction projects. The position will manage the construction of fiber and coaxial cable plant by third-party contractors. Our ideal candidate is a polished professional who is office-ready, able to handle large-scale fast-moving projects, and has previously brought projects from inception to a successful conclusion with minimal oversite. This initial construction area is the first in a set of multiple project areas that will be ongoing.
- Set schedules and oversee the contractor(s) of choice and drives daily production, ensure quality control, and ensures contractors are operating safely and in accordance with all permitting requirements.
- Coordination with internal departments in order to guarantee project deadlines and client expectations.
- Tracking and reporting of all aspects of the project, including but not limited to production and permitting.
- Track material in and out of the operating warehouse.
- Ensure construction contractor invoicing and reporting is accurate and timely.
- Act as a forward-facing representative for the client, including meeting with local municipalities and residents.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Depth of knowledge in FTTH engineering, best construction practices, and system operations
- Has proven, successful track record in the FTTH/FTTP space
- Experience managing contractors and coordinating multi-site construction projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Tools, AutoCAD (viewer), project management tools.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good attitude a must
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
Still a good fit? If so, the selected candidate will enjoy the following perks and compensation:
- Competitive salary from $110k-$125k a year plus mileage reimbursement
- Cell phone allowance
- Relocation allowance (if applicable)
- Health benefits that includes medical, dental & vision for you and your dependents on the first of the month following your start date.
- Company-paid Short-term Disability benefits after 1 year of service.
- 401(k) Plan on the first of the month following your start date with a safe-harbor match after 1 year of service.
- Supplemental Life Insurance offered for you and your dependents.
- ClassPass shared cost membership is offered to each employee.
- Paid time off and holiday pay so you can enjoy time with your friends and family.
PRG is a dedicated employer of choice and we realize that our people are our biggest asset. We work hard at building a team that fosters collaboration, new ideas, and fun. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Not quite ready? That’s okay too! Connect with us today via LinkedIn and Instagram (@LifeatPRG) to see what it’s like working at PRG! We can’t wait to meet you.
Project Resources Group embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.