A Sr Construction Manager is needed in the greater LA area focusing on construction and modification of cell towers. Technical Skills/ Knowledge:
A strong technical background as it applies to tower construction for the carriers.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Previous Site Survey experience - any design experience would be a plus.
- Experience Commissioning, Optimizing & Troubleshooting wireless systems.
- Ability to read blue prints and Visio & iBwave drawings
- Thorough understanding of OTDR, Spectrum Analyzer (Anritsu), Signal Generator and similar test equipment.
- Thorough understanding of CAT 5/ Fiber/ Coax (1/2"+) installation, including sweep testing of coax & fiber.
- Management/ oversight of high profile Tower/DAS installations
- Overall responsibility for Project Costs, Quality and Schedule
- Direct Customer interaction
- Manage Field Crews/ Technicians
- Coordinate Subcontractors/Vendors
- Material ordering and logistics
- Site & Crew Safety
- Willing/ able to travel as-needed
- This position will manage multiple simultaneous projects at once.
This person must be a self-started with excellent communication skills as well as professional demeanor