Construction Quality Control Manager, Raven Rock PA
Cherokee Nation Businesses, LLC
Position will work as primary contact for all quality issues for job site while coordinating inspections, supervising contractors and creating daily reports.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Includes the following:
- Primary point of contact for quality issues on the job site.
- Field Supervision of contractors.
- Coordination of inspections.
- Creating, collecting and completing daily reports.
- Communication with clients.
- Set an example on-site regarding quality and safety policies and project specific procedures.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
Leads and/or guides the work of others.
EDUCATON AND EXPERIENCE
Degree in a construction related field and a minimum of 8 years of experience with a related degree or 12 years applicable experience in federal government construction, including experience in a leadership role as a Quality Control Officer/Specialist.
Secret Security Clearance or ability to obtain required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Ability to pass all required background and security clearance checks.
- Working knowledge of performing quality control activities on multiple projects concurrently.
- CQM Certification preferred.
- OSHA Safety training, (30 hour) - Required.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Reliable transportation.
- Comply with company Motor Vehicle Policy.
- Able to present professional image at all times.
- Self-Motivated and independent worker.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, Excel) a MUST.
- Ability to communicate directly with the Fed Gov Quality POC.
- Knowledge in construction methods and materials.
- Knowledge of all construction divisions 1-48.
- Ability to read blue prints and providing applicable edits.
- Knowledge of Fed Gov/DOD Quality Reporting Systems (QCS/RMS).
- Hands on attitude that will require some field work.
Work will be performed in a combination of office setting and work site environments.
About Cherokee Federal
Cherokee Federal - a division of Cherokee Nation Businesses - is a team of tribally owned federal contracting companies focused on building solutions, solving complex challenges, and serving the nation's mission around the globe for more than 60 federal clients. Our team of companies manages nearly 1,000 projects of all sizes across the construction, consulting, engineering and manufacturing, health, and technology portfolios.
Since 2012, the Cherokee Federal team of companies has won more than $5 billion in government contracts. Our 3,000+ employees work in 26 countries, 50 states and 2 U.S. territories.
Why choose Cherokee Federal? Visit our website and learn about the great reasons to join our team. cherokee-federal.com
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please copy and paste the links to the following two sites: EEO Statement | EEO Poster ; https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/ofccp_eeo_supplement_final_jrf_qa_508c.pdf
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may e-mail CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com for assistance. This email address is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the application process or status.
For Pay Transparency Non Discrimination provision, please copy and paste the following link: Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision ; https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf
We maintain an Affirmative Action Plan for proactively seeking employment and advancement for qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Upon request, we will schedule time to make our Affirmative Action Plan accessible. If you are interested, please submit a written request with the email subject line: 2021 Request to View Affirmative Action Plan to the Compliance Administrator at "CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com" This email box is not for resumes or follow up on job applications.