The LiRo Group
Ranked among the nation's top 16 Construction Managers by Engineering News-Record, The LiRo Group provides construction management, engineering, environmental, architectural, and program management solutions for a broad range of public and private sector clients.
We are actively seeking a talented and motivated construction professional to join our multi-disciplined team as Construction Superintendent for a high-profile healthcare project in Buffalo, NY.
- Be active and effective member of construction management team
- Continual inspections of mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire protection, and building systems work and installations
- Verify compliance with contract documents and approved submittals
- Coordinate mock-ups and pre-installation meetings
- Maintain current record documents
- Coordinate, schedule and monitor testing
- Monitor work progress and confirm compliance with contract time requirements
- Review contractor pay applications and confirm accuracy
- Issue non-compliance notices in event of defects/non-compliance; monitor and verify correction
- Utilize project management software
- Technical evaluations, advice and guidance to the client and project team.
- Detailed daily reporting to the PM
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Construction Management preferred
- A thorough understanding of mechanical and electrical systems
- Qualified applicants will have 10+ yearsâ€™ of successful construction management or superintendent experience
- Procore experience preferred
- Major project experience preferred ($20m+)
- Strong communication and reporting skills
Please visit our website for all of our career opportunities at: https://careers-liro.icims.com
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package and a positive work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer