Content Librarian I
- Will be responsible for supporting the global content management vision in client.
- Should have a content management or other related digital skillset, be a self-starter, organized, and detail oriented.
- Will drive collaboration with client stakeholders and other ITS team to ensure the correct processes are in place to deliver timely and high-quality content management both globally and regionally.
- Principal Accountabilities: Organization of Content / Tagging of Content / Reporting / Work within web-based business tool / Business / Digital Fluency to achieve business requirements and ensure completeness of requirements.
- Prepare project communication documents such as meeting minutes, status reporting etc. and share with business teams.
- Manage and maintain the digital tools roadmaps and capabilities for associated brands. Help ensure proper vendor integration with processes and execution.
- Accountable for client support. Measure and recommend improvement opportunities.
- Will be assisting a manager day to day in finding digital assets when requested, cataloging, and tagging assets for future use.
- Will be an ambitious person and a self-starter.
- Someone with 1-2 years of previous experience working in a business setting would be great (a data analysis or someone that has completed an internship would be great).
- Will need to be very technologically savvy and extremely organized.
- Demonstrated experience creating and delivering marketing solutions.
- Demonstrated experience and success managing projects and functional teams.
- Developing relationships with internal Customers and Service Providers.
- Demonstrated experience engaging and communicating with stakeholders at multiple levels of an organization.
- Excellent communication capability; written, verbal.
- Able to identify, address or escalate potential dependencies and issues.
- Effectively manages ambiguity, change and conflict.
- A college degree and 3+ years of business experience required.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.