JCCs of North America
Bonnie & Donald Dwares JCC of the Jewish Alliance of Greater Rhode Island
401 Elmgrove Ave
Providence, RI 02906
The Content Manager is a vital member of the branding team who works closely with departments throughout the organization to facilitate content development. Primarily, the Content Manager will write, develop, edit, and publish content and copy to a variety of platforms, including websites, blogs, newspaper, videos, email marketing campaigns, advertising campaigns, newsletter, social media, and more. This position will develop, create, and/or manage content that can be used to increase brand awareness, and sell and promote programs and services in an effort to increase the reach of the Jewish Alliance. This will be achieved in part by coordinating, researching, analyzing, and managing the digital presence of the Jewish Alliance and its sub-brands across a wide-variety of mediums and platforms.
Please include your resume and cover letter.
Online Brand Management
- Work with the branding team to help develop and implement digital strategies for a wide variety of purposes including brand awareness, increased engagement, program participation, revenue, and philanthropy.
- Create and manage digital-related projects for the organization.
- Capture and track public sentiment and interests around the agency, its sub-brands and products.
- Improve general discovery of content by target groups.
- Manage written content for a wide variety of departments, topics, and demographic groups.
- Work with the branding team to determine, develop and analyze online advertising opportunities for the agency and its sub-brands.
Social Media Management
- Work with the branding team to develop and implement a coordinated social media plan and calendar.
- Work with internal departments to create content that motivates, inspires, educates, informs, sells, and provides information across a wide variety of digital platforms.
- Track, analyze and report on reach and engagement.
- Ensure the highest level of brand representation across a variety of social media platforms aimed at diverse demographic groups.
- Expand the agency's reach on existing platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Manage and update a variety of websites with appropriate content representing the agency and its sub-brands.
- Use your knowledge of SEO and content development to create digital content that improves search engine results placement, and showcases our agency as a leader within the industry.
- Maintain web-related media and update existing resources as needed.
- Create and manage landing pages and web forms for donations and event registration.
- Coordinate with the branding team to create or secure content and resources across multiple digital platforms in a timely fashion.
- Demonstrated experience with the Alliance's core values and a clear commitment to them.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in interviewing, writing, researching, editing, blogging, and storytelling a must.
- Knowledge of AP stylebook, HTML, WordPress, and SEO preferred.
- Ability to set priorities and handle multiple projects. Strong organizational skills.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated individual who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Grants, including the ability to analyze and report on web traffic, analytics and engagement.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suites preferred or proven experience manipulating design files and photos.
- Experience with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn,) in a professional setting.
- Experience with photography preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge of Jewish traditions, culture, and holidays a plus but not required.
- Previous experience in a comparable position, which may include freelance projects, or Bachelor's degree in media design, digital media, communications, journalism, or a similar field preferred.
35,000 - 45,000Agency Information:
Tzedakah: upholding the Jewish traditions of righteous giving and justice.
L'dor v'dor: securing a future filled with Jewish tradition and heritage.
Tikkun Olam: repairing the world.
Hineni: standing with others so no one stands alone.
Klal Yisrael: supporting worldwide Judaism and the State of Israel.
Torah: pursuing knowledge and lifelong learning.