Content Reviewer Specialist
The Content Reviewer Specialist will review the company’s system generated loan documents and provide feedback to management on the results. This review determines the accuracy of the documents and identifies errors, reason/source of error, and recommends changes to achieve the required content and make changes if needed. We must ensure that all documents’ issues are either changed or submitted to our vendor for correction.
- Document all requests received, from whom, changes made, and all actions taken, activity tracking by date in relation to document requests and revisions
- Manage electronic storage of each document with activity history for permanent legal records
- Coordinate requests and approvals with the system vendor and requesting departments
- Confirm all changes are completed as requested
- Identify content errors to update, delete, or create
- Review documents for grammar and spelling errors, labels, formatting, and changes requested
- Fact-check dates and other statements for accuracy
- Make corrections and suggest edits to the document
- Meet review deadlines
- Fact-checking and research expertise
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant experience
- Ability to make sound, independent judgments within established guidelines
- Analytical skills necessary to successfully perform the functions above
- Excellent time-management skills; ability to organize own work, set priorities and meet critical deadlines
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office products, including Word, Excel, and Access
- Attention to Detail.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Planning and organizing.
- Recognizing critical situations.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management
- Work successfully with a wide variety of individuals
- Ability to work in teams, relate to people
- Constructive approach to interpersonal conflict
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401 (K) and employer match
- Company provided Life Insurance & Long Term Disability
Additional benefits with Republic include:
- Employee of the Month Program
- Philanthropic support for charities such as Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation and the American Cancer Society
- Professional offices with a friendly team environment
Republic Finance, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age disability or veteran status in employment opportunities and benefits. Republic Finance, LLC maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
About the Company
With more than 165 branches in 8 states, we are well known for our boutique-lending experience across the south. Providing assistance with financial emergencies, loan consolidation, back to school expenses and home improvement expenses are just some of the numerous services we offer our customers.
Not only do we provide exceptional customer service and financial guidance to our communities, we also know the importance of giving back to them. Republic Finance is a proud supporter of multiple charities including the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF) and the American Cancer Society. Our fundraising efforts through the year support these charities, while allowing us the opportunity to recognize our employees for their individual and team contributions.
We are seeking highly motivated individuals who possess an entrepreneurial mentality, in addition to exceptional customer service skills. Republic Finance offers a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as a first class working environment.