New York, NY
Do you love all things content? Do you thrive on making factual data into client-facing pieces that drive engagement? If so, we want to hear from you!
We are seeking a motivated and savvy Content Specialist to join our marketing communications team. This role will work with our team of marketing leaders, writers, subject matter experts, and designers to curate compelling and accurate content for our organization.
We are looking for candidates who possess the ability to think both creatively and analytically. Primary responsibilities include producing content, writing, editing, and proofreading, among other tasks.
Here, content is defined as multimedia articles, blog posts, white papers, social media, web copy, videos, infographics, etc., that aid in fostering engagement.
- Write, edit, and proofread content to support different marketing efforts.
- Research assigned content topics and verify the factual correctness of the information.
- Ensure professional writing etiquettes as well as consistency in terms of brand style and voice.
- Champion the tool our team uses to manage projects.
- Track analytics to ascertain content engagement levels.
- Brainstorm with team members to develop new ideas and strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications or related field required
- 3+ years of content writing experience
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content
- Ability to develop content that provokes engagement
- Strong leadership qualities
- Basic understanding of technology services & products
- Understanding of digital transformation, cloud, and the industries of Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare, Telecommunications, Media, Entertainment, Travel, Manufacturing, and Technology is a plus
About the Company
Virtusa is a leading worldwide provider of information technology (IT) consulting and outsourcing services. We help accelerate business outcomes for Global 2000 businesses in banking and financial services, insurance, healthcare, telecommunications and media.
Virtusa delivers targeted business outcomes through differentiated solutions by leveraging its proven platforming methodology, domain expertise and technology innovation. Virtusa’s operational excellence solutions allow businesses to improve business and operating efficiencies, and reduce costs using automation, effort compression and simplification. Virtusa’s digital transformation and innovation solutions empower companies to accelerate business growth by reimagining the consumer experience, and creating lasting value.
Founded in 1996 and headquartered in Massachusetts, Virtusa has 50 offices across North America, Europe and Asia.