At Amerisleep, we pride ourselves with helping people get the best sleep possible. We do this by providing a hassle-free purchasing experience both online and in-store. With so many different sleep options in the market, we know customers conduct hours of research to ensure they are making the best sleep investment. Thatâ€™s where you come in!
As our Content Writer you will be responsible for creating content for all of our product lines. From our mattresses to accessories, youâ€™ll use your in-depth product knowledge to create sleek, accurate, and attention-grabbing content for our customers. Our products utilize the latest technology and weâ€™re relying on your ability to make complex topics, like â€œinfrared heat disbursement,â€ easy to understand. In addition, youâ€™ll produce sleep advice content to engage and inform customers on Amerisleepâ€™s lifestyle benefits.
- Understand Amerisleepâ€™s full line of products as well as the technology and terminology behind them.
- Create content for digital, print, blogs, and more. You should expect that every interaction with our customer will have your mark.
- Help create and define marketing strategies that reach and engage the most customers possible.
- Conduct research and analyze the competition. When it comes to sleep, there are many options out there. We need you to know the competition in order to best educate customers on our unique offerings.
- Be the expert. Have confidence and understanding of our products and be prepared to advise customers on why Amerisleep is the best choice for their sleep needs.
- Be meticulous. Refined copy has a profound impact on audiences. Help us polish every last detail prior to publishing.
- Be a team player. Weâ€™re a small but powerful team. Team support and engagement is expected from all of our employees.
- Be an effective communicator. Have confidence in the content you produce and trust that you are providing customers with the best and most relevant information possible.
- Be an Amerisleep ambassador at all times. We are looking for an ambitious and intelligent professional who wants to be part of building a great company and culture.
- Manage multiple partnerships. Oversee partnerships with marketing agencies and be the go-to resource for content management questions.
- Excellent computer and typing skills. Experience with Google Suite is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail with a keen eye for grammatical errors.
- Highly organized and able to prioritize under pressure.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive attitude, with an appetite for personal and professional development.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment and anticipate that there will be last-minute changes.
- Team player mindset.
- Ability to pinpoint problems and find creative solutions.
- Strong business acumen.
- At least 2 years of proven experience as a content writer, copywriter, or similar role.
- At least 1 year of experience in a marketing environment.
- At least 1 year of experience in a customer service or sales environment.
- At least 1 year of experience with SEO optimization.
- Familiarity with web publication, social media, and other content outlets.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, or other related field.
- Portfolio of content writing, projects, or published articles.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Competitive compensation
- Two weeks of paid time off
- Medical benefits options
- Professional development and training
- Free snacks and occasional catered food
- Private nap room
- Employee discounts on Amerisleep products
- Gym, swimming pool, and basketball court access on-site
- Beautiful commons area with putting green
Powered by JazzHR