Nintendo of America Inc.
The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Nintendo Switch™ system and the Nintendo 3DS™ family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System™, Nintendo has sold more than 4.7 billion video games and more than 740 million hardware units globally, including Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, as well as the Game Boy™, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS™ family of systems, Super NES™, Nintendo 64™, Nintendo GameCube™, Wii™ and Wii U™ systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names, such as Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Pokémon. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo of America Inc., based in Redmond, Wash., serves as headquarters for Nintendo’s operations in the Americas. For more information about Nintendo, please visit the company’s website athttp://www.nintendo.com.
** This is a CONTRACT position
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
- Develops, edits, and maintains engaging learning experiences that include eLearning programs, videos, digital and paper based training, and virtual instructor-led materials for all Contact Center training programs including new hire and new product, feature, and service releases that enable agents to perform work tasks within expected KPIs.
- Analyzes training needs, sets learning objectives, and develops instructional materials and appropriate media to achieve the learning objectives to ensure effectiveness of training that meet the defined measures of success for all levels of the Kirkpatrick Model.
- Develops and delivers a variety of training tools for learners to include wiki environments, interactive job aids, assessments, and train-the-trainer curriculum.
- Works with business stakeholders to proactively partner to obtain and validate courseware content.
- Applies training and development industry best practices in design work such as performance analysis, goal and task analysis, course and module design.
- Creates learner testing and evaluations as well as monitors and evaluates learner performance to ensure agents hit performance metrics within 15 days of graduating from training.
- Maintains knowledge of new learning approaches, technology and tools through continuous research to ensure continued innovative delivery solutions.
- Identifies performance trends and makes recommendations.
- Coordinates communication of new procedures.
- Assists with training administration, measurement, and reporting.
- Supports partner call center training content needs.
- Supports call center with occasional facilitation during peak business times.
- Facilitates training to trainers on content.
- Participates in department development/improvement processes.
SUMMARY OR REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of 2 years related training instructional design experience.
- Experience in development of training video content.
- Experience in developing Customer/Consumer Service training preferred; but not required.
- Proven ability to develop and facilitate training programs
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent skills with MS Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and eLearning/instructional design software (Camtasia, Articulate)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational and decision making skills
- AA/BA Degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Background in adult training theory and techniques required
- Certifications in Training, Training Development, and eLearning methodologies and applications
** This is a CONTRACT position
We are an equal opportunity employerof individuals with disabilities and protected veterans....valuing diversity…celebrating strengths.
Customer ServicePrimary Location:
Nintendo of America Inc. Schedule:
Contingent Number of Openings:
Contingent Work Days:
DOE About us:
We are an equal opportunity employer valuing diversity…celebrating strengths.