30+ days ago
Oklahoma City, OK
Premier Automation Engineering Company servicing the Industrial Process Controls Market in Oklahoma has a full-time opportunity available for a DeltaV Specialist. This position can be based out of the local offices in Tulsa, OK or Oklahoma City, OK.
In this role you will be a value-adding resource for new and current DeltaV Systems users. Your will be providing your expertise to initiate and maintain a reliable DeltaV Control System as a core member of the Lifecycle Support Group.
If you enjoy being the “go to” person in times of need and regarded as a specialist within your field, then consider joining this company recognized as the premier provider of Systems Solutions in the industry.
· Analyze power and grounding (as found and requirements)
· Perform Site initialization and inspection
· DeltaV PC/Server and Networking Equipment setup and configuration
· Install, configure and maintain assets relating to DeltaV Systems across customer sites.
· Install and support DeltaV software
· Perform and maintain elements of DCS management and administration SOP, including, but not limited to OS patching, anti-virus updating, contingency response and system security.
· Onsite system modifications and tuning
· Assist in Factory and Site Acceptance Tests.
· Ability to use your skills to troubleshoot and resolve issues related to control systems and instrumentation
· Commissioning and Loop Checks activities
· Coordinate software and hardware upgrades for production plant
· Engage customer as opportunities arise to discuss other service/sales opportunities to help maximize the operations of their systems.
· Bachelors or Associates Degree in a relevant area of technical degree.
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience performing work in DCS and instrumentation
· Proficiency in A/C and D/C power and grounding
· Experienced with DCS and/or PLC control systems
· Proficiency with windows-based computers and associated
· Competency in ethernet-based and twisted pair communications protocols
· Experience reading/interpreting engineering drawings/documents – P&IDs, electrical drawings, plot plans
· DeltaV Systems experience is preferred
· Experience interfacing directly with end user customers
· Ability to travel as needed to support customers and projects. Most of travel is local but some areas require overnight stays.
Competitive salary and excellent benefits package
For consideration, please submit your resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org at National Engineering Resources or fax to 763.561.7675