Cameron Craig Group
Job Description: Controller will oversee all employees involved in the accounting process, including accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, inventory, and compliance. The controller will manage all accounting records and is responsible for the production of the monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reports. This is not a remote position.
- Weekly & Semi-monthly Payroll, 401K Deposits.
- Quarterly Reports.
- Responsible for all aspects of A/R, A/P & Cash Receipts.
- Financial Reporting; including all journal entries and month end duties.
- Manage bank accounts and bank loans.
- Capital Assets track, place in service and depreciate.
- Yearly tax review and information.
- Analyze all financials.
- Review and analyze monthly labor costs and post.
- Candidate should have a minimum of a bachelor's degree in accounting or business. They should have at least five years of experience in the accounting field. Some public accounting experience would be preferred, but not necessary.
- Ability to effectively use ERP software and typical office software products.
What's In It for You:
- Competitive Salary
- Outstanding benefits
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.