DescriptionA TGI Fridays Cloud Kitchen Cook prepares a wide variety of foods according to recipe requirements and to adhere to product sensitivities and plate presentation. Ensures that all prepared food meets TGI Fridays food safety and quality standards.
Specific responsibilities of the Cook include:
• Ensures that all prepared food meets TGI Fridays standard of excellence, 100% recipe adherence, and adheres to product sensitivity and plate presentation guidelines.
• Complies with all food safety rules, laws, protocols, and standards.
• Places expo-ready food in the window using the appropriate zoning standards.
• Keeps updated on recipe changes. Ensures proper execution of recipe procedures to maintain a high quality and consistent product.
• Keeps entire kitchen clean; stocks and sets up rotation.
• Keeps prepared food continuously moving out of the kitchen.
• Communicates ticket times and potential problems with the service staff, kitchen staff and Managers.
• Completes assigned prep work for stocking and set up of station. Breaks down and cleans station thoroughly daily.
• Assists with Line Checks and ensures every product on assigned station is within sensitivity guidelines and adheres to food safety standards.
• Requisitions products on a timely basis. Operates and maintains equipment properly.
• Cleans and sanitizes throughout the shift.
• Ensures proper rotation of all products and stocks products to par. Labels, day dots and signs all products as appropriate.
• Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action which may be taken.
• Must be able to follow TGI FRIDAYS and CDC guidelines concerning any health crisis. Example Coronavirus