30+ days ago
GREAT SHIFTS AVAILABLE
NEW HIRE BONUS INCENTIVE
After 2 month satisfactory performance $175.00 Bonus
After 3 month satisfactory performance $125.00 Bonus.
Business hours are:
Monday – Friday 7:00 am – 2:00pm
Saturday – Sunday 7:00 am – 3:00pm
Opportunity for the following positions:
Hostess – Servers – Bussers – Cooks – Dishwashers & Managers
Pay: $11.00 - $18.00 per hour
The Original Pancake House is looking for a Cook who take pride in his work and enjoy providing a quality product to create an amazing experience for our Clients. We deliver high standards of service, quality and pride in all that we do. If you share our passion for hospitality, we encourage you to apply!
Prepare menu items to Company Specifications in a timely manner that meets Service Guidelines. May
assist in ordering supplies, inventory, and receiving food orders.
· Prepare and cook food according to strict recipe standards.
· Observe and test foods to determine if they have been cooked sufficiently, using methods such as tasting, smelling, or piercing them with utensils.
· Weigh, measure, and mix ingredients according to recipes, using various kitchen utensils and equipment.
· Portion, arrange, and garnish food, and serve food to waiters or patrons.
· Regulate temperature of ovens, broilers, grills, and roasters.
· Substitute for or assist other cooks during emergencies or rush periods.
· Cooks food items using ovens, grills, flat top surfaces and pans as dictated by the OPH Standard.
· Prep Food items and batter recipes as directed by Manager on Duty or Prep List.
· Must maintain good relations and communications with Management and FOH Associates.
· Assist in receiving and inventory of food items as directed by Management
· Keep current on best practices and preparation standards of Signature Items such as Apple, Pancakes and Dutch Baby products.
· Maintain proper uniform standards when reporting for duty at all times.
· Inspect food preparation and serving areas to ensure observance of safe, sanitary food-handling practices.
· Turn or stir foods to ensure even cooking.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this position, the Team Member will regularly be required to:
-Work in noisy, fast paced environment with distracting conditions.
-Read and write handwritten notes.
-Lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
-Move about facility and stand for long periods of time.
-Walk or stand 100% of shift.
-Reach, bend, stoop, mop, sweep and wipe frequently.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified in this position.
Work Schedule: Day Shift, Based on Peak Business Volume (Weekends & Holidays Mandatory)