PART-TIME AND FULL-TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE at our San Marcos location
***We pay Full-Time Crew Members $15.00 per hour after the 90 days of full-time employment***
Our cooks are responsible for preparing and cooking our food’s high-quality ingredients. We are looking for someone with a make it right mentality, and the ability to work positively with a team in a high paced environment.
P. Terry's started July 5, 2005 with the simple goal of ensuring healthier, fresh options are available to all. We locally source our free-range antibiotic free all-natural burgers, and hand grind and patty our fresh chicken breast patties. We make our veggie burgers, cookies and banana bread from scratch in our commissary kitchen daily.
What is in it for you:
- Career Growth Potential
- Competitive hourly wage
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Some holiday closures so you can celebrate them with your family and friends
- Personalized birthday cake made on your birthday for all employees
- Ham or Turkey for your Thanksgiving meal
- Interest-free loans
Everything we do is rooted in respect for our employees.
P. Terry's believes that the crewmembers are the backbone and foundation of our success. With that in mind we made the industry leading decision to pay our full-time crew members a $15.00 minimum wage after their first 90 days of full-time employment.
Our reputation for giving does not stop with our employees; P. Terry's has given more than $1 million dollars back to local charities since its inception in 2005. We will extend this giving upon our arrival in San Antonio.
Your responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Prepare and cook high quality ingredients
- Read tickets and deliver a high-quality product that meets our time goals
- Service oriented with the team and guest
What you bring to the table:
- Positive energy and willingness to take on responsibilities.
- Resilience and Stamina - we are busy and high volume.
- Food Handlers Permit
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.