2 days ago
Santa Fe Springs, CA
Dining, Full Bar, Banquet and Catering
Position: Line, Prep, and Pizza Cook. Bussers. Dishwashers, Servers, Drivers & Hosts
APPPY IN PERSON at Geezers 2:00-9:00 (TUESDAY WEDNESDAY THURSDAY ) 12120 Telegraph Rd. Santa Fe Springs, CA. 90670. Stop by to fill out a company application and have a short meet and greet. No phone calls please.
NO RESUME REQUIRED! NO RESUME NEEDED! PLEASE DONT SEND ANY RESUMES!
We are celebrating 29 Years of success.
Visit our web site and check us out:
Cooks Job Purpose:
Prepares meals by reviewing recipes; assembling, combining, and cooking ingredients; maintaining equipment, and a sanitary kitchen.
* Prepares ingredients by following recipes; slicing, cutting, chopping, and mixing ingredients; adding seasonings; verifying taste.
* Completes meal preparation by grilling, sautéing, frying, and broiling ingredients; verifying doneness and taste; assembling and refrigerating cold ingredients.
* Presents meals by placing and arranging hot and cold elements using plates, dishes, bowls, and baskets.
* Controls costs by adhering to recipes; following preparation standards.
* Maintains a sanitary kitchen by adhering to state and local sanitation, storage, and refrigeration requirements and codes; cleaning equipment.
Verbal Communication, Energy Level, Dependability, Productivity, Attendance, Flexibility, Handles Pressure.
Some experience required with track record of employment.
Training to be provided.
Dishwashers/Bussers: No experience needed
Host/Front Desk: no experience needed
Drivers: Min. 25 yrs Clean D/L
All positions require having or passing a California Food Handers Certificate
Geezers Restaurant was opened in June of 1992 by Don Callender. Don was the founder of the Marie Callender Restaurant chain. Don always referred to himself as an "old geezer" and thus the origin of the name. In December of 1997, Don sold the restaurant to Bob LaRue, who is the current owner/operator. Geezers is a beautiful 17,000 square foot building which took two years to build at a cost of 4.7 million dollars. Interior seating capacity is over 300, with an additional 75 seats on the patio.
The restaurant is decorated with golf memorabilia and features a life size statue of Bobby Jones. A serious golfer could spend hours wandering around looking at golf legends of the past and present.
Geezers caters to the business community during lunch, and the local residents at night and on weekends. Dress is casual and prices are moderate. Geezers features a large sports lounge (the 19th hole) with nine satellite receivers and several flat screen TV's featuring all the games you are looking for!
GEEZERS is a full service restaurant, banquet and catering facility. We cater to the business commuity during lunch and local residents at night and on weekends. Whether you're just going out for dinner or have a major event to cater, our experience and excellent customer service make Geezers the right choice for you.
50 to 99 employees