Assist the Athletic Director in the day-to-day operations of the media functions, new/social media, game operations, and complying statistical information and documentation. Serve as liaison with local new media outlets. Oversee set-up and organization Livestream and broadcasting of all home events.Required Qualification
- Associate's Degree plus 3 years of relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education, experience and certifications.
- Demonstrated capacity for strategic thinking and public relations skills.
- Strong writing and verbal communications skills.
- Basic working familiarity with standard sports-industry software.
- Ability to create compelling and engaging live social media content.
- Advanced knowledge of PC and Apple computers.
- HTML coding ability.
- Graphic creation and video-editing skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive personal relationships with internal and external constituencies.
- Technical knowledge required, including demonstrated experience with Adobe InDesign, Microsoft Word, Adobe Photoshop, PrestoSports, Live Stats/Genius and The Automated Scorebook (Stat Crew).
- Basic working knowledge and familiarity with NJCAA rules.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen if applicable
Normal office environment light to heavy lifting of 30 to 50 lbs., sitting and standing for extended periods, and exposure to weather elements associated with living in Iowa.
Salary : $2,000 to $3,000/month DOE
Click here for more information on benefits and perks.