Corporate Biostatistician III
Dialysis Clinic, Inc.
Nashville (Corporate Office), TN
The Corporate Biostatistician will support analytics, quality improvement, epidemiology and research activities.
This position is based at our corporate office in Nashville, TN, however, the position is open to working remote from anywhere in the U.S.
- Provide biostatistical support and analysis for corporate analytics, quality improvement, epidemiology and research activities
- Collaborate with DCI Corporate, clinicians, biostatisticians, and data managers
- Participate in formulating analytic plans, documenting methods, presenting results, and writing reports/manuscripts
- Work closely with the IT group to document database issues and improvements
- Collaborate to develop methodological research in biostatistics related to outcomes research
- Work independently with limited supervision
- Work flexible hours in order to accommodate and perform job functions as needed
- May require occasional travel to Corporate IT meetings and research conferences
- Maintain and follow up with all assignments in a timely manner to provide quality data analysis and/or information.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- Masters degree in Biostatistics, Statistics or a closely related field required, PhD preferred with prior experience working on large databases preferred
- Experience proving biostatistical support for randomized clinical trials desirable
- SAS programming skills required with other software statistical packages a plus (R/S-plus, etc.) and working knowledge of Medicare claims and clinical databases desirable
- Expertise in survival analysis required and in propensity-score analyses, marginal structural models desirable
- Instrumental variables in the analysis of large observational studies is a plus
DCI is a federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer-Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. If you are having difficulty using the online application system or would like to request other accommodations or application methods, please contact Doug Patterson at
Accommodations@dciinc.orgor 615-327-3061. Once a request has been made, DCI will initiate a discussion with you about your needs and whether an accommodation can be provided. DCI is committed to providing such accommodations where possible.
For more information about equal opportunity please see: