Corporate Sales Manager - Doors & Millwork
Orepac Holding Company
OrePac Building Products is a wholesale building materials supplier providing product, sales, and technology solutions to the shelter industry. Our vision is to create trusted partnerships by providing quality products and maintaining strong relationships through unmatched service, operations, and logistics. Our mission: Make Complicated Simple™.
Responsible for managing the door and millwork product category for OrePac. Must have strong technical knowledge of door and millwork products. Must have the ability to develop plans for driving this product category for the company across all 10 OrePac locations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This is a Full-Time position. Days and hours of work are Mondays through Fridays, 8:00am to 5:00pm. Hours may need to be extended or adjusted at any time, with or without notice, to meet the needs of the organization.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for supporting location product offering decisions, providing market insight, and eventually signing off on the final offering.
- Responsible for supporting and providing oversight on the location-pricing model for each category.
- Responsible for working with Corporate Supply Chain to keep adequate stock on the ground to service the market. This includes managing the sales forecast.
- Responsible for working with Marketing to support the point of purchase materials used to market these product categories.
- Responsible for bringing new and innovative product opportunities to the Executive Team for review.
This job description is not intended to contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time, with or without notice.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to perform successfully in this position.
- Deep technical knowledge of the product categories.
- General understanding of Excel.
- Ability to travel in the market GMA at least 30% of the time.
- Outgoing and dynamic personality with strong presentation and communication skills.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
Bachelor’s degree in a construction related field or 5 years equivalent experience in Residential construction; or any combination of education, training, and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers, photocopiers and smartphones. The work environment is generally quiet.
OrePac supports a safe and drug-free workplace. OrePac may administer a pre-employment background check.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Compensation: Competitive Compensation, D.O.E.
- Benefits: Health, dental and vision benefits
- Informed Health Line and Health Advocates
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Product Purchase
- Free Gym membership
- Life, Short-term Disability, and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
OrePac provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OrePac complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.