The Care Center at Pinellas Park -
“EXPERIENCE MAKING A DIFFERENCE, ONE PATIENT AT A TIME”
JOB TITLE: CERTIFIED OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY ASSISTANT
POSITION TYPE: Per Diem/ PRN
LOCATION: THE CARE CENTER AT PINELLAS PARK, PINELLAS PARK, FL
DESCRIPTION:The Care Center is a 120-bed skilled nursing facility with a supportive family environment. Our compassionate rehab teams are led by an experienced Director of Rehabilitation. Rehabilitation techs are utilized to assist therapists with resident transport and administrative functions. The rehab department utilizes Point Click Care and Optima Therapy for billing and documentation to assist therapists with daily efficiency where quality care remains the primary focus of each therapist. The facility has a 7-day a week, in-house comprehensive rehabilitation program that is an integral member of the interdisciplinary team. Our rehab positions are stable and secure at one location. Each rehab department offers spacious gym space and modern equipment.
MAKE THE DECISION TODAY, FOR A BETTER TOMORROW:
- One Location, No Daily Travel
- Flexible Schedules
- Weekdays, Evenings and Weekends
- Screens residents as appropriate by practice acts including history, systems review, applications of appropriate tests and measures and implements precautions from the plan of care. Provides treatment to residents following the plan of care, working towards the treatment goal in collaboration with the resident and caregivers. Completes all related documentation required for those services.
- Supervision of temporary licensees, students and support staff in accordance to state licensure requirements and professional standards.
- Attends and contributes to resident care, staff conferences and other related meetings
- Consults with and makes referrals to other disciplines, agencies in order to address the comprehensive needs of the resident.
- Provide exception customer service: ensures that resident and families receive the highest quality of service in caring and compassionate environment.
- Responsible for Clinical Programming
- Responsible for maintaining efficiency standards
- Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Assisting program
- Must have a valid FLORIDA professional license by discipline
- Prefer at least one year experience in LTC, but qualified new grads will be considered
- Exceptional patient service skills and ability to demonstrate clinical excellence
- Passionate about post-acute rehabilitation and the older adult population
- Ability to relate and interact positively, effectively and appropriately with residents, family, professional and facility staff
To learn more about this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now!
In addition, we have PER DIEM/PRN positions available for THERAPISTS AND ASSISTANTS (Physical Therapist, Physical Therapy Assistant, Occupational Therapist, Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant)