Counter Sales Associate
White Plains, NY
We have partnered with a family owned and operated HVACR company (heating, ventilation, air-conditioning and refrigeration) that is seeking to hire a Counter Sales & Service Associate to their team! This is a full-time permanent position based in White Plains, NY. The role offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including: 100% employee medical, dental and vision benefits, company matched IRA, paid vacation, sick time and holidays, University Training and a friendly professional working environment.Hours: 7-4pm (8 hour day) with alternating Saturday morning hours (Saturday would be OT pay) We are seeking an energetic, engaging, knowledgeable, and dedicated individual to join our team as a Counter Sales and Service Associate. In this role you will provide prompt, friendly and professional service to customers in-person and over the phone. The ideal candidate will ae two or more related experience in the HVAC/R industry.
- Answers incoming telephone calls and greets customers who walk in the store.
- Handles multiple customers and customer requests simultaneously while maintaining a friendly and professional manner.
- Assists customers in making product selections.
- Researches and sources product for customers using a variety of tools.
- Enters sales orders into point-of-sale computer system for invoicing or cash payments.
- Processes customer returns and warranties.
- Follows up promptly on all customer requests.
- Maintains the highest standards in cleanliness and appearance of the showroom.
- Resolves customer complaints and disputes in a timely, professional manner.
- Prepares and issues sales quotes.
- Educates customers/prospects on the variety of products available for sale.
- Recommend additional items a customer might need and promotions.
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- Customer Service
- Sales Support
- Order Processing
- Product Knowledge
- HVACR Industry
- Inside Sales
- Office Support
- High School
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7 AM - 4 PMRandstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
About the Company
Randstad was founded in 1960 by Frits Goldschmeding. We've never let go of his passion or the values that he established. By staying true to those fundamentals, we've expanded to represent more than 90 percent of the HR services market.
We provide outsourcing, staffing, consulting and workforce solutions within the areas of engineering, accounting and finance, healthcare, human resources, IT, legal, life sciences, manufacturing and logistics, office and administration and sales and marketing. We can’t wait to tell you all about it.
Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for, and supply of, labor and HR services. We believe in the value of work as a unifying force that shapes society for the better. We live by the core values established early in our company's history: to know, serve and trust, striving for perfection and simultaneous promotion of all interests.