CPA / ACCOUNTANT
Central Jersey public accounting firm seeking CPA / Accountant professional with minimally 10 years of recent public accounting and tax experience to join our firm which services business and individual clients in the tri-state area.
Well-rounded accounting and tax professional with the following requirements:
- Experience in individual, corporate and partnership tax planning and preparation.
- Experienced in the preparation of annual and quarterly financial reports for compilation, review and audits including footnotes.
- Capable of performing month-end procedures and various account reconciliations and analyses.
- Experience also required in the area of federal and multi-state tax preparation.
- Able to perform research on and interpret complex accounting and tax topics to apply to clients.
- Strong verbal communication and writing skills needed to provide excellent client service to business and individual clients.
- Ability to multi-task in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Must have recent prior public accounting experience and be able to work independently with little supervision.
- Must be able to travel to client locations within the tri-state area.
- Strong organizational and computer skills needed.
- Experienced in CCH ProSystems fx, QuickBooks, Excel, Microsoft Word, and Outlook.
To apply, please send your resume and salary requirements to:firstname.lastname@example.org