Envision Physician Services is currently seeking CRNAs to join our reputable and dynamic team in the Milwaukee area. Practice offers a positive work environment, a high level of autonomy/full scope of practice, and opportunities for additional income.
Highlights of these opportunities include:
- Anesthesia Care team is comprised of 32 MDs and 32 CRNAs
- Covers multiple Ascension facilities within the Milwaukee area; typically not on the same day
- Cases include General, Ortho, ENT, GI, Ophthalmology, OB/GYN, Urology, Spine, Vascular, Heads, and minimal healthy pediatrics.
- No trauma; Cardiac done by Cardiac Anesthesiologists
- Epic EMR CRNA Autonomy and flexible scheduling
- Group prides itself on fair and equitable schedules! No hierarchy system.
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:Strong leadership at local, regional and national levelsExceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support servicesOptimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling optionsA-rated professional liability insuranceExtensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coastCompetitive compensation, including several benefit optionsOpportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancementClinician mental health and well-being supportComprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programsClinical and scientific research opportunities*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.