Crunch Custodian (Part Time)
Fitness Holdings - Crunch Fitness
The Custodian is responsible for cleaning the building and contents within, the grounds and various maintenance duties. He/She will demonstrate an aptitude and command of all company-wide policies and initiatives to ensure the integrity of the Crunch brand.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for cleaning up all areas of club and equipment used.
- Deep cleans and rearranges all equipment to include unseen areas.
- Deep cleans locker rooms daily (toilets, urinals, showers, lockers etc.).
- Dusts and cleans all flat surfaces throughout the club.
- Picks up and puts away equipment, magazines and other clutter throughout the club.
- Vacuums and dusts all cardio and strength equipment throughout the club.
- Maintains and repairs equipment if capable.
- Follows schedule/checklist as close as possible, but stays flexible to variances.
- Records on schedule the times tasks are completed.
- Takes ownership of areas of responsibility.
- Attends department meetings as scheduled.
- Must contact supervisor in advance if not able to work assigned shift.
- Other duties as assigned.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and talk or hear.
- The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms.
- Considerable physical activity. Requires heavy physical work; heavy lifting, pushing, or pulling required of objects up to 50 pounds. Physical work is a primary part (more than 70%) of job.
- Work environment involves some exposure to hazards or physical risks, which require following basic safety precautions.
- Work may involve moderate exposure to unusual elements, such as extreme temperatures, dirt, dust, fumes, smoke, unpleasant odors, and/or loud noises.
Please note: This job description was designed as a summary of the typical function of the job, and is not a comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities. The tasks and duties might differ from those outlined above and other duties, as assigned may be part of the job.