We are an industry leading payment technology provider for smallâ€“ to medium-size businesses. Formed in 1990, First American by Deluxe is ranked as one of the top merchant service providers in the United States. Our Family of Companies includes Certified Payments by Deluxe, Eliot Management Group by Deluxe, GoEmerchant by Deluxe, Govolution by Deluxe, and iATS Payments by Deluxe.
As a Customer Care Specialist, you will be responsible for answering inbound calls and customer support emails from our diverse portfolio of government/municipality clients and their customers to resolve issues at an advanced level.
- Process inbound calls to the point of resolution; effectively handle customer inquiries, payment questions, complaints, technical troubleshooting, and requests for account information, taking ownership and following up as necessary to bring the customer closure on their issue
- Adapt and effectively utilize various internal computer applications to thoroughly research account inquiries, identify and prioritize relevant information, and make appropriate recommendations
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues involving internet connectivity, clearing internet cache history, website functionality, remotely guiding customers in creating URL shortcuts to their desktop, and password reset issues
- Responsible for monitoring web-based customer support ticket system; identifying new tickets, researching customer inquiries, and resolving/responding to those inquiries in a timely manner to maintain an average case response time of 2 hours or less
- Other duties as needed
- Prior customer service and technical troubleshooting experience in a call center environment is required
- Bankcard industry experience preferred, but not required
- Technically minded with an ability to troubleshoot basic PC, internet connectivity, and browser-related issues
- Compelling and articulate speaker with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences, including non-technical
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Maintains painstaking attention to detail, completing multiple or repetitive tasks, and demonstrates a commitment to accuracy and quality
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines and juggle multiple priorities
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to define and solve problems creatively
- Highly productive and able to work efficiently with minimal guidance or supervision
- Knowledge of computer software systems including Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Office applications
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus
- Internal candidates must be meeting or exceeding all KPIâ€™s (Talk Time, QA, etc.) and demonstrate exemplary attendance and punctuality
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required in addition to a minimum of two years related experience providing advanced level customer support in a call center setting. PC literacy is required.
We offer amazing benefits that start on your first day of employment and generous PTO!
First American by Deluxe is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.