CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT
CUSTOMER SUPPORT SPECIALIST
- Greets applicants, recipients, and visitors and provide necessary linkage with appropriate center staff.
- Accepts required verifications from customers and routes to assigned case manager.
- Provides support to caseworkers, responds to general inquires.
- Conducts initial screening and registration of new applications and secures case files from files area for use by the assigned case manager.
- Answers routine questions in reference to case status, benefits issuance, etc.
- Mail out customer’s request for income verification, childcare, public assistance, and PRC applications.
- Provide information to appropriate staff in response to inquiries received.
- Participate in unit meetings and individual conferences.
- Provide coverage for Customer Support Specialist/Unit Aide.
- Working, as needed, in a number of different units and departments.
- Previous, verifiable experience working in a professional office or call center environment.
- Intermediate level computer skills; data base, MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
- Flexibility to move from one task to another as needed.
- Timeliness and attendance will be monitored closely.
- Minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent, some college preferred.
- 100% clean criminal background is required and will be verified.
Bi-lingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
THESE POSITIONS ARE LONG-TERM, POSSIBLY TEMP-TO-HIRE FOR CANDIDATES WITH GOOD ATTENDANCE AND PERFORMANCE.
TRC Staffing Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.