We invite you to join our Scheduling or Collections Department as a full time Customer Service Associate for several multi-modality radiology facilities main office located in Hollywood.
We're looking for responsible bi-lingual (Spanish/English) candidates to answer the phones to assist patients calling in with billing questions or to schedule appointments.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Scheduling appointments on a high-volume basis, through inbound and outbound phone calls. This includes scripted information such as FAQ’s, capture patient information, provide prep instructions.
- Maintains customer relationship by responding to inquiries, documenting actions.
- Collects delinquent accounts by establishing payment arrangements with patients, monitoring payments, and following up with patients when payment lapses occur.
- Responds to customer inquiries by understanding inquiry; reviewing previous inquiries and responses; gathering and researching information; assembling and forwarding information; verifying customer's understanding of information and answer.
- Records customer inquiries by documenting inquiry and response in customers' accounts.
- Answering phones to assist patients calling in with questions in reference to invoices and company information.
- Keeps sensitive customer and company information confidential
- High school diploma
- Familiar with medical terminology
- Professional telephone courtesy