Customer Service - Call Center
South West Plumbing
We are an exclusive Nexstar member-owned company with network access of over 700 independent residential Plumbing, HVAC and Electrical Contractors across the United States.
Your career in Plumbing, HVAC and Electric starts here at South West Plumbing & Water Heaters! This is the company that will transform your career as a Customer Service Representative. At South West Plumbing we strive to ensure our employees are taken care of. We are known for stability and lateral growth amongst other career advancement opportunities!
- Start earning PTO immediately!
- NO on-call shifts & NO after-hours calls
- Get paid weekly! Every Friday is payday!
- Set weekly work schedule – always have 2 consecutive days off.
- Medical including dental, vision and life insurance for you AND your family
- Company Matched 401K
- Closed/paid holidays in addition to Paid Time Off
- Plus, a family. This is last on the list because it is most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You will come to love our company outings; causal office environment and you will build life-long friendships at South West Plumbing.
What We Do
We are a team of home service experts who go the extra mile to ensure peak performance for your home’s plumbing, heating and air conditioning and electrical systems.
The Big Task
This position greets incoming callers and processes appointments for our business. Helps in a consistently professional, friendly, and urgent manner, conveying information accurately to external and other internal customers utilizing scripts and other internal sources to secure appointments for our technician’s.
Key Sub Tasks
Exhibits consistently professional and congenial customer service practices to answer incoming calls from customers and book appointments for our technicians:
- All calls answered with urgency in a professional manner
- Call handling and meeting customer needs consistently followed
- Meet the call center goal for opportunity expectations in respect to setting appointments
- Existing tools, scripts, and systems used consistently to book appointments
- Department procedures followed routinely to ensure consistently high sales
- Logging into systems in a timely manner
- Makes follow- up calls to customers for satisfaction of service performed by technicians
- Make outbound calls to offer customer maintenance warranties to customers
- Check invoices to ensure technician input proper payment and information in each order for accounting
Education: High school diploma or equivalent GED
Experience: 1 year assisting customers in call center or customer service environment
Additional Benefits include:
- On-going technical and sales development training from the best in the business.
- Professional respect and a great team environment!
Why work for South West Plumbing? We have been exceptionally serving the greater Seattle community for over 35 years and we are always striving to cultivate top talent to help us live our key value of customer service first. Come join our team!
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you are looking for. You will work for a company where you are appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about South West Plumbing by visiting southwestplumbing.biz.