Customer Service Coordinator
Calgary Construction Association
Do you take pride in helping people and being the go-to person with all the answers? Are you looking to succeed in a role with a tight-knit association that is dedicated to helping their members thrive and advocating on their behalf? Well, look no further! Our client, the Calgary Construction Association (CCA), is currently looking to hire a Customer Service Coordinator. This role is the face of the organization, with a major portion of time spent at the front counter greeting visitors, responding to daily walk-in requests, answering phone calls and replying to enquires. The Customer Service Coordinator is a cut above the rest and responsible for many of the first and lasting impressions that customers experience at CCA.
On a day-to-day basis the right candidate will:
- Greet walk-in members and guests and make them feel welcome
- Coordinate all incoming enquiries via phone, in-person or email, while ensuring a prompt response time (within 24hrs) and identifying required resources to assist in the reply
- Complete Standard Contract Documentation sales and certifications either in-person, on the phone or via the online store
- Assist with member enquiries related to the Gold Seal program and provide administrative support to the education manager
- Liasie with suppliers and maintain office supplies
- Assist in posting social media content and publishing the weekly newsletter
- Assist in planning, preparing and hosting meetings and events
- Manage room reservations and set-up, while tending to enquiries and arranging catering
- Complete general administrative support (filing, pulling reports, data analysis, etc.)
The right candidate will have:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a professional customer facing role
- Skill at assessing customer needs and the ability to guarantee a positive experience
- Exposure to social media platforms and their role in a business context
- Experience working within time constraints and competing priorities
- Engaged and articulate communication skills
- A friendly and approachable demeanour
- Willingness to welcome constructive feedback
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with a progressive team dedicated to personal and professional growth
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Generous vacation allowance with great health and dental benefits
- Free parking at our easily accessible office in Central North-East Calgary
Why Calgary Construction Association?
The Calgary Construction Association supports the commercial construction industry to grow beyond a measurable difference. Providing a strong political voice for their members, an education system like no other, and opportunities to network and meet with like-minded entrepreneurs, the Calgary Construction Association is making a daily impact. As part of a small but mighty team, you will get to add to the voice of the industry, learn new skills and share a few laughs along the way.
Think you’d be a good fit?
A valid drivers licence is required for this position. We are pro-vaccination at CCA and will require proof of Covid 19 vaccination. Please upload your cover letter and resume in one document. While we thank all candidates who apply, we will be reaching out to candidates who meet the hiring manager’s requirements on their resume.