Location: Chevron Gas Station CSI #2006 - 1315 MAGNOLIA AVE | CORONA | CA | 92879 | (951) 734-2276
APPLY NOW: https://apply.jobappnetwork.com/csi/en
Are you interested in cashier, retail, or gas station attendant opportunities with great benefits? Then apply today as a Customer Service Representative-Cashier for Chevron Stations Inc.!”
Join us, where safety is important, development is championed, and diversity is valued.
Whether you are seeking a first job or a long-term career, Chevron Stations Inc. provides you the flexibility and opportunity to grow.
- Paid vacation time
- Competitive wages paid out weekly
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
Who We’re Looking For?
The perfect fit for our team is individuals who are self-motivated, dependable, and able to work effectively & safely in a fast-paced environment while maintaining 100% total customer focus. If you have these qualities, then apply today for our Customer Service Representative-Cashier position!
- Provide exceptional guest service. Be courteous, always greet and thank all customers while making eye contact. This includes vendors and contractors. They are our customers too!
- Work professionally with vendors and contractors
- Conduct all cashier activities accurately, safely, while following company guidelines
- Maintain cash drawer, secure all funds in safes, and perform cashier reconciliation at each end of shift to ensure accurate management of sales.
- Perform consistent station cleaning of the indoor and outdoor facilities including restrooms, islands, pumps, and car wash, if applicable.
- Effectively manage foodservice and beverages to ensure maximization of sales
- Cross-check price of delivered goods for accuracy.
- Stock goods and continuously ensure shelves are full of products.
- Follow federal law and company standards on carding customers for all age restricted products sold at the stations.
- Filling vehicle fuel tanks with gasoline or diesel fuel to specified levels. - Oregon Only
This job description is not all inclusive. In addition, Chevron Stations Inc. (CSI) reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. CSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.