Glass Doctor offers quick and affordable glass services to business, home, and auto owners at more than 270 locations across the United States and Canada. Our team of qualified experts, here in Hayward, lives our code of values of Respect, Integrity, and Customer Focus while having fun in the process! We hire reliable, friendly, and customer service-focused glass professionals and office staff who are dedicated to creating a delightful customer experience.
As our Inside Sales/Customer Service Representative, you would be a key member of the team and represent Glass Doctor as our first point of contact for sales and support calls. In this roll, you would be responsible for proactively generating sales, as well as handling service requests and customer concerns. Additionally, you may assist with placing product orders, daily sales tracking, and various other administrative duties. While we like to have fun in the process, we are searching to a highly motivated, and organized individual to fill this vital roll in our company.
If you are self-motivated, energetic, and results oriented, with a high level of work intensity and a bias for action, this might just be the perfect job for you. We expect our CSR to be driven to provide the highest level of customer service and satisfaction and able to effectively manage a variety of situations on a day day-to-day basis.
- Meet or exceed monthly sales goals
- Receive incoming calls in professional and courteous manner
- Perform marketing and sales functions to sell additional work and earn business
- Complete work orders, return customer calls, support our specialist out in the field, and respond to customer concerns in the most professional manner possible.
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions including: light office cleaning, inventory control, monitoring Social Media reviews, and participating in marketing events, on occasion.
Prior experience in the auto and/or flat glass industry is a plus
- Computer literate, with working knowledge of work processing, business software and spreadsheet applications
- Proficiency to navigate tablet/Ipad based technology
- Excellent written, verbal and phone communication skills
- Advanced organizational and time management skills
- Professional appearance/personality, flexibility in an ever-changing work environment and willingness to learn and grow with us.
- Job may require some after hour and rotating weekends, depending on volume.
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and Ash, our hiring manager, will follow-up!