The Appian Solution Engineering team provides technical expertise to our customers around the globe, touching every layer of the Appian platform. From data analysis to creative problem solving, our Solution Engineers tackle the most challenging technical problems encountered by Appian customers and partners.
We are looking for a Customer Support, Premier Solution Engineer with superb customer management skills and demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively across departments. The Premier Solution Engineer will work as a member of the overall account success team, focusing on the platform support experience for their assigned customers.
About the role:
- Conduct onboarding meetings with new Premier Support accounts, to introduce them to the service provided with Premier Support and to your role in ensuring their success
- Conduct regular check-ins with assigned Premier Support accounts to review the overall health and status of their applications, the status of open support issues, new releases and upgrade plans, and any other significant upcoming events or project milestones.
- Actively monitor and assist in the resolution of technical support cases created by assigned Premier Support accounts.
- Act as the escalation point of contact for assigned Premier accounts and orchestrate Appian’s response on escalated issues. This includes coordinating our technical response and leading communications with technical and leadership stakeholders.
- Manage projects that require close collaboration between Appian Support team and customer teams (cloud migrations, configuring Premier Support cloud capabilities, VPN configurations)
- Ensure that account teams have appropriate visibility and engagement on technical challenges/issues faced by Premier Support customers
- Share the good and bad of your customers’ Appian journey/experience with others in the Appian organization
- Contribute to a culture of advanced technical knowledge, customer service excellence and positive customer outcomes
- Bachelor’s degree or similar professional work experience
- Experience in a software customer service role. Exceptional communication, customer service and presentation skills
- Strong technical aptitude
- Excellent problem solving skills and talent for identifying creative solutions
Appian helps organizations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers and throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth and opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as aWashington Post Top Workplacefor seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate and our employees are to thank for Appian’s success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker,Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.